Happy Wednesday! It is busy, busy, busy around here….which means lots of blog posts coming. I know it’s been a little while since I blogged something personal, but I’ve had a major case of writer’s block. It’s been a challenge. We’ve been busy, but every time I think of something good to share….it’s like 3 am. And I just can’t bring myself to get up and go get my laptop to write. Plus, I can’t tell if it’s worth writing & is going to be funny (if you know me, I like to laugh & sometimes make other people laugh with my comedic life)….or if it’s sleep deprivation taking its toll. Maybe to clear my head I can just a make a list of “stuff” below….shall we? Okay….
1. I know I just turned_ _ years old, and I’m noticing wrinkles in my forehead like NEVER before. So, I bought $9,876.00 in anti aging cream, face wash, lotions, potions, and a little needle thingy that’s supposed to “irrigate” your face. And I like it. But I still have wrinkles…so I’m thinking Botox. Then I’m thinking, not so much. How about bangs? Poor man’s Botox. I like it. Until I look at pictures of me with bangs. So the dilemma continues….I’ll keep you posted.
2. I need a new house. I don’t even want to get on this topic because it makes me crazy. Okay, there comes a point in your life, if you have kids, that all you care about is having a nice laundry room. No lie. I went from having lofty dreams of owning a picture perfect home without plastic fisher price toys (and little squinky’s, Lego’s, trucks, matchbox cars……) but that just ain’t my life. HI. I’m Lindsey and I’ve had an epiphanie. I have kids. With toys. And all the other stuff that comes along with my two little munchkins. I wouldn’t trade them for the world. Although, if a big laundry room was involved…I’d think about it. Just kidding.
3. Presents. I am the WORST at buying gifts for the hubs. It’s become comical. He CRINGES every time I give him a package. *sigh* One day….I’ll think of the most perfect present EVER.
4. My mother in law is a saint. She makes me curtains (and pillows, and pretty much anything that requires sewing) and I love her for it.
5. Intern Cady. You didn’t know I had an intern because well….I didn’t tell you. But that’s for my next post. Which I’m already working on.
6. Jim Gaffigan. Mr. Universe. I was laughing so hard I was crying….it was awesome. Plus, I think I burned at least 200 calories from using my stomach muscles. Maybe now, I can fit into my J.Crew pants that are awesome.
So, that’s about it. Sorry I had to just put it all out there like that and it wasn’t poetic at all. But, maybe it will help my writer’s block. I’m hoping.
Now onto the photos….love this couple….and love the beautiful Heartwood Hall….