Hi friends! It’s been the busiest December to date, which is very exciting! I’ve had 3 weddings, lots of portrait shoots, holiday cards, mini sessions……oh and we’re packing the house about to move, not to mention we’re only like 5 or 6 days from Christmas. Hi, my name is Lindsey and I live a crazy life ( and I put up my Christmas tree yesterday…can you say “what’s the point?”) Normally, Christmas is my OBSESSION. Casey usually thinks I’m too over the top about this lovely holiday (although, I seriously think he likes it because this year he’s been asking “what’s wrong with you”…..”where’s all the overplayed holiday music & the festive decorations??) But quite frankly, I just didn’t have time. I didn’t have time to play and surf the interweb for hours to come up with the perfect holiday decor. I just barely had time to go through the attic and get down what I used last year. This holiday season, it’s not been glamorous…..it’s been all Ebay + Amazon= Lindsey’s Christmas shopping.
Speaking of Christmas shopping …..here’s my childrens “santa lists” (….and they’re constantly changing up until the very last second).
1. go-go puppy (this is barking in the hall closet right now as I’m writing this)
2. trampoline (um…WHAT?? is she TRYING to give me a heart attack!!?)
3. guitar (already stocked up on the advil)
4.sparkly nail polish (very doable)
5.easy bake oven (sigh, I remember doing this everyday for like years with my mom, thank goodness I think they’ve updated and improved the design, it used to be such a hassle).
6. and about 10 other things…..and what is this she’s telling me about a “doggie doo toy?” have you seen this? I thought Abby was lying to me when she told me about this. I can’t even talk about it, and no, I can’t believe it’s a toy….for sale. Feel free to look up the commercial on youtube. You’ll die.
I don’t know, it seems boys are simpler…. I could be wrong?
* If you’re new, welcome…, you can catch up on old postings here: www.llphotography.squarespace.com/
Below, is Michael and Rachels engagement session, they seriously are adorbs! So is their puppy Bella…love her.